Monday, October 20, 2008

Trisha Kat's Secret Romace

[Trisha has no idea that Millie and David have broken up]


I miss David and Millie. It’s been almost a year now and not a jump has occurred at all by David, Griffin or me. Why do we need to hide? Why can’t we just live our own lives? God made us this way so why aren’t we allowed to use our powers. Trisha thought while walking back home from her anti social walks to the park. Maybe if I just made one jump back and forth no one will know. The paladins won’t be able to track a quick jump, plus it’s been a year now I’m sure they’ve given up tracking us down. I haven’t heard news from Griffin or David about the paladins, I’m sure it will be fine. Yes it will be fine I mean what’s the worst that could happen just by making one jump. I walked back away from my house towards the crowded morning supermarket. I found a deep ally and walked inside, looked back and quickly jumped.

I found myself in the balcony facing the sea I went in the house finding Millie just getting off the phone.
“Hi Millie”, I said smiling.
Millie got a fright realizing that I had been there for at least two minutes now.
“Trish!?...What are u doing here? When did you get here?” said Millie startled.
“Eerr…uumm I missed you so decided to visit”, I said realizing that maybe jumping here wasn’t a good idea after all.
“After a year Trish you finally decided to visit…Are you sure it’s still safe…I just got off the phone with David by the way”, said Millie.
“Oh I’m sure it’s fine…how is David anyways?” I said concerned.
“He’s fine..he’s probably with his mum right now”, said Millie.
“He’s gone to see his mum!” I said surprised.
“Yeah…apparently she had some news for him”, said Millie.
“Oh ok...It’s really good seeing you after ages…haven’t seen David in a while as well”, I said.
“Yeah..David jumps on and off but he makes sure he doesn’t jump in or out anywhere near home”, said Millie.
“Oh alright..Anyways I better get going…might be dangerous if I stay too long”, I said feeling uncomfortable and regretting that I had jumped.
“Ok..take care Trisha..oh and tell Griffin I said hi”, said Millie smirking.
“Eerr...why u telling me” said Trisha embarrassed.
“Haha...nothing..hopefully I'll see you again”, said Millie smilling.
“Yeah it was nice seeing you Millie..tell David I said hi too”, said Trisha feeling awkward.
I walked back towards the balcony blushing and about to jump, when Millie laughed and said,
“You and Griffin make such an odd couple by the way”
I quickly jumped feeling the wind rushing through my hair and extremely embarrassed.


[Three Days Later]


“I can’t deal with this anymore; I haven’t jumped in a year now, why do we need to hide ourselves? Why can’t we jumpers live our own lives”, said Trisha sitting in the garden on the phone.
“What do u mean, why are you saying this now, three days ago your mind set was absolutely different?” said Griffin.
“I’m just saying, I enjoyed fighting for our jumpers rights, I felt like I belonged somewhere, I was a part of something important”, said Trisha
“What have you done Trish?” said Griffin with a deep tone.
“What?” said Trisha accusing Griffin as if she had done nothing wrong.
“We’ve been doing so well Trish, you had been doing so well”, said Griffin disappointed.
“Look I was missing David and Millie and I dint realise i made a mistake when i had already jumped, I was walking back from the park and I only saw Millie and then I jumped back to my room which was another huge mistake”, said Trisha feeling guilty and stupid for doing such a thing.
“You jumped back to your room! Are you bloody crazy….what was all that talk bout keeping your family save when you have just led them right to your family!?” said Griffin raising his voice.
Trisha went quiet, tears falling down her cheeks, she quickly wiped them not wanting Griffin to know she was crying through the phone.
“This was was what you wanted Trish, you stopped jumping because of the safety for your family, we all went quiet because of the safety of our loved ones, I told you before, to just get your own place or live with me, but you keep refusing every single time”, said Griffin disappointed.
“I’m sorry..but I think they tracked me down...I’m not too sure if I saw a paladin near the park when I got back”, said Trisha worried.
“You know the Paladins have updated their devices, they have an advance and new tracking device, it’s called the Pulverizer 20000”, Griffin said.
“What!? When did this happen?” said Trisha feeling scared.
“Paladins have been planning this ever since we went quiet, they’ve been waiting for any sort of movement that’s how fast the device can track us now”, said Griffin.
“Well why haven’t you told me anything until now? I even met Millie she dint mention a thing to me”, said Trisha bewildered.
“David called yesterday and told me his mum had updated him little by little he’s in Sweden now and I think Roland has an idea where he might be that's why i called you early today i was gonna tell you, but now I’m getting to know you have already made a jumped”, said Griffin.
“I’m sorry Griffin but things just happened at the wrong time and I’ve been so good the past year and suddenly when i decided to jump that's when the paladins have started their hunt again”, said Trisha apologizing.
“Look Trish just start looking for a place to live alright. Your mum obviously won’t want you to be staying here in Ireland and honestly I don’t think she likes me that much as well, she’s probably still surprised how her daughter found such a good looking young lad like me..”, said Griffin cheekily.
“Oh stop it Griffin, why do you always do this”, said Trisha annoyed.
“What??....You don’t think I’m good looking”, said Griffin acting surprised.
“Yeah yeah, my baby is so good looking with his cute Irish accent that just drives me crazy….now can we concentrate on where I’m gonna live now and not how good looking you are…every time I tell you… every time you talk bout how extremely good looking you are”, said Trisha.
“I’m only saying the truth, don’t be jealous just caz your not good looking as me”, said Griffin enjoying the conversation“
“Oh my god”, cried Trisha.
“Just please help me..I wanna be a part of this if the paladins are deciding to attack again”, said Trish concerned.
“I know and your good with your powers..you really know how to control them..but I won’t be able to help anymore..”, said Griffin disappointed.
“I know and I understand…but tell David to arrange time for me to meet up with him today..I need to talk to him..oh and Millie knows about us”, said Trisha.
“Oh shyte..are u kiddin..David is gonna take the kicks out of me when I call him later”, said Griffin annoyed.
“Just please don’t tell him I call u baby..I know he's gonna ask you questions when you meet him later”, said Griffin.



(And for the cast of Trisha Kat, I have decided it to be the italian actress Penelope Cruz, she was the only young italian I could think of accept for Monica Belluci whom was a bit too old)

1 comment:

Albie said...

Hi Akash,

Your fanfic definitely worth the wait, it just has this amazing flow when I read it, good job ^_^
I like the little chit chat between the two sweet lovers, Trish and Griffin but unfortunately as we all know that Griffin has decided to retired and hide from the world so we soon will have a new hunky male Jumper to replace him.

And I also like the fact you’re using quite a lot of conversation between the characters, it make me feel that I’m actually watching a movie, so cool!!!

Keep up the good work girlfriend, can’t wait to read more of your fanfic ^_^

Cheers

Alby