Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Follow-up: Jumpers...

We have laid low for two years now, hoping that the Paladins can't get a hold of us. So far, everything is running smoothly according to plan. Griffin has given up being a Jumper and has returned to his family at Ireland. He's trying to live a normal care free life. No worrying and no running away. This time he's taking plane rides to Ireland and to where ever he wants to go. Anyways, Mom (who happens to be a Paladin) said that they have created a new tracking device to catch the Jumpers, including me. I haven't heard from the Paladins either. They're probably laying low as well.

Trisha Kat is doing fine as usual. I hardly hear from her, unless she's in danger of some sort and as for me, I'm in Japan hiding out in the markets, but I'm hoping no one knows that.

We have recruited another Jumper. A new member to the team. She's not so comfortable letting other people know who she is at the moment. She's an awesome girl. She is always eager to learn new things, especially about jumping from one place to another. Now I have to teach her how to defend herself, how to get away from the Paladins. She doesn't know much about them but she does know who they are.

For now, Mom is keeping me up to date with what they're doing and us, Jumpers - are trying to stay far away from the Paladins. I'll probably teach our newest team member how to get rid of the Paladins...except mom. She can take over Griffin's place.
-David (the JUMPER)

No comments: